Friday, 4 December 2009

Orders finished

I have finished the orders for embroidered hearts and hearts in shade of red and purple which I was given at the Craft fair. I hope that they are what the customers wanted and that they are happy with the finished pieces. I had bought an air soluble pen to assist with the initials but unfortunately, it was like a ball point pen and did not work on the felt at all. In the end, I had to draw the initials on greaseproof paper and sew through the paper, tearing it away carefully once finished. There must be an easier way! Unfortunately, my sewing machine (clever though it is) can't do the complicated embroidery required for initials - I would probably need a top of the range one, costing around £1,000! Perhaps if I ever win the lottery...
I was happy with the finished items and I have completed them well before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment