Thursday 28 April 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

I don't know why, but I woke up this morning with the thought, "must make some chocolate chip cookies" in my head. Having been to the shops and bought some chocolate chips, it was a simple task to make them. The end result is crunchy on the outside and chewy in the middle, which is just how I think it should be. The only problem is not eating the whole lot in one evening. The beautifully hand embroidered tablecloth in the photo is one I bought from a charity shop in Louth (for only £4.50 - you couldn't buy a piece of white linen for that now, let alone the hours the embroidery would have taken - what a bargain.) It is also lovely to think that someone's hard work has lasted and is now being appreciated by someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment