I have had some time off work and have managed to complete two projects. I have made another needlefelted sheep, based on a Lincoln Longwool sheep. I think I have improved on the way the head attached and placed, so it is a matter of more practise.
photo from LincolnLongwools.co.ukHere are two real Lincoln Longwool sheep.
paper storage unit.)
For the drawer fronts, I used the same papers as I had used for the paper storage unit. I think it is a huge improvement and am really pleased with how it looks. I have lined the drawers with remnants of oilcloth as the stamps have been oiled and this can mark some surfaces. My pretty card storage index now has a new lease of life on my shelves.