Monday 11 July 2022

Some cards

Some of these cards were from much earlier in the year, but I have only just got round to sharing them with you.  Above was a mixed media card with stamping on book pages.
These were collage cards, based on a Wanderlust page from 2021.
This one was turned into a Mothering Sunday card.
Blue and orange are my Mum's favourite colours.
Here's the card for my Mum-in-Law...
...and the inside.
This one was for my eldest sister...
..here's the inside.
Finally for now, here's the card for my niece.  Lots of nice bright colours.
I have recently got a papermaking kit and made my first paper yesterday.  A post will follow...

8 comments:

  1. Your cards are definite keepers. I have made paper in the past - and had a blast with it. I see hours of fun ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I hope to use the paper I make in my art journal, junk journal and on cards too.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. They are all very lovely Ellie, but I particularly like the butterfly card with matching envelope xcx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie. That one turned out like I had hoped, so I was really pleased with it.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. What beautiful cards, Ellie! Sure to brighten any mailbox they find themselves. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. I hope the recipients all liked them.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  4. They are wonderful, I too hope they were well received.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu. Some of the recipients have been in touch and liked them, so that's good.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete