Sunday 14 September 2014

'From My Home to Yours' Blog Swap - Parcel Two!

As you may know, I took part in the blog swap organised by Betty and my swap partner Emma sent me a lovely parcel.  She also told me that there were more things she had got ready for the swap, but had forgotten to post them, so to look out for them in parcel two. They arrived safe and sound this week. 
 The parcel was unwrapped with great excitement and here's what greeted me...
I set it out and there was a lavender shortbread pack, made with Jersey lavender, a map and tourist guide of Jersey, a bags of blue beads, a blue crocheted flower, a peach rose brooch, and a very pretty bead necklace (the flowers and necklace made by Emma),
 Here are the necklace, beads and flowers - so pretty!
 So, I put the two parcels of goodies together and this is what I received.
Wow - what a fantastic lot of loveliness!  I am really looking forward to making (and eating) the shortbread - I'll let you know how I get on. A HUGE thank you to Emma for all the beautiful things.  Blog swaps are so much fun!

6 comments:

  1. WHAT a generous and thoughtful bounty of things to receive. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I love it too - Emma was very generous and I was very lucky.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. Lovely gifts - the necklace is very pretty. Glad you enjoyed the swap and thankyou for taking part! Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Betty. The swap was great fun and I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for doing such a great organisation job too!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. Thanks Ellie ... I loved taking part! So pleased that everything got to you safe and sound. I was slightly concerned about the shortcake mix! Emma x www.toadstooltales.wordpress.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emma. I am really lookig forward to trying out the shortbread - perhaps this weekend! It was a fun swap to be involved with.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete