Thursday 4 August 2022

Index-Card-A-Day (ICAD) challenge 2022 - final Weeks 8 and 9

Here are the last cards from this year's challenge.  Above are: Detour; Space and Together.
Above are: Dawn or Dusk; Wander; Snowflake and Forest.
Here are: Luminous; Ultramarine (using watercolour) and Briolette.
Finally there are: Happiness and Prism.  Again, I used lots of Distress inks, stamps, stencils and some watercolour for these cards.  I found some of these prompts quite tricky (as I usually do), but managed to muddle my way through and enjoyed the creative processes.

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful creativity. I am so glad that you enjoyed making them. I certainly enjoyed seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I really appreciate your continued support so much - it means such a lot to me.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. I love them all, Ellie! You did a great job, as always. ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. It was an enjoyable challenge to take part in and some of the prompts really made me think!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. Hello Ellie, you have been busy. The A to B drawing tickled me as it is how my littlest would draw a map and plan a route with a detour to the park or sweetie shop perhaps :) :) :) Lovely subtle blue inky spots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu and hello to you too. This challenge has finished for this year but I am still doing my art journaling course and it is all about watercolours at the moment. I am really enjoying the projects.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  4. I love all of these Ellie, they are wonderful as always. I love creativity and forest. You inspire me to look at things from different angles, thank you so much sharing these posts, I always enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sustainablemum. The prompts encourage me to look at things from different angles too! It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed these posts.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete