Sunday 13 September 2009

Felt Stars


I've just finished making a few handmade felt stars for sale at a Christmas craft fair and also just realised that I have booked a table at another craft fair the following evening! This means that I will now have to devote more time to building up my stock. These stars have a satin ribbon hanger and are hand embroidered with tiny stars in complementary colours. The handmade felt gives these items an added interest as the different layers of coloured wool can be seen at the edges.

4 comments:

  1. love the stars, hate the plate - distracts from your feltabulous stars. Felicity aka Boris the sheep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment, sorry you didn't like the plate. I will photograph them again with all of the new stars that I have made on a plain background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stars and the plate......great blog, you have a new follower, a fellow yellow belly!
    Tracey xxx

    ReplyDelete