Well, here they are - my first ever attempt at polymer clay pendants. I am really quite pleased with the way they have turned out. I used bulls-eye canes, spiral canes and foil. The cooking went well too and I didn't burn them, which was something I was a little concerned about. I am sure that as I get more used to working with the clay and adept at making, I shall improve. I really enjoyed the whole experience. I am now waiting for my clay roller to arrive, which will make rolling out lovely thin pieces of clay a doddle to do.
I thought I should include the aftermath of my creativity - the remains of various canes, bits cut off, bits with foil, mixes of colours and three half-used blocks of clay (I haven't used the blue yet). I'll post other photos of other projects as I embark on them.