Tuesday 25 October 2022

#Printinktober 2022 - week three

Printinktober is continuing and I am enjoying looking through my stamp stash and choosing appropriate sets.  Above is 'oldest' which shows some of the first stamps from I bought quite a few years ago now, from the companies Dreamees and Craftwork cards. 
'Animal' just had to be this fabulous tiger stamp by Visible Image, with a leaf stamp in the background.
The prompt for this was 'unused' and most of these autumnal stamps hadn't been used very much, if at all.  The background shapes were painted using watercolour, using a Youtube video from creationsceecee here I had just seen as inspiration.
'Repeat' used a small square stamp from Hunkydory which could build up to cover the page.
'Human' used another Visible Image stamp and the flowers were from a Lisa Horton set.
'Blue' using more small square stamps from Hunkydory and building them into a pattern.
'Combo' had me scratching my head a bit, then inspiration struck after watching a video from Rachel Greig (part of the Wanderlust Live weekend) about creating stamped collage papers, which can be seen here.  I used a combination of stamps from seven different sets to create this page.
On to the next week...

6 comments:

  1. Some stunning use of some beautiful stamps. That tiger particularly takes my eye!!!! I hope you are enjoying yourself creating these beauties as much as I am seeing them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. That tiger is pretty impressive, isn't it? Oh yes, I am definitely enjoying myself with this challenge!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. Lovely ideas and designs, like the tiger the best I think xcx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie. The tiger is a very popular chap! Note to self - use him more!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. Lovely stuff. Is it just me or do the tiger's eyes follow you around the room? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu. No, it isn't just you - the tiger's eyes are a little bit hypnotic!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete