Saturday 15 October 2022

#Printinktober 2022 - week two

I am really enjoying Printinktober. The pages are quick to do and are steadily growing.  Above is Stripes,  which used a background stamp from Stamps By Me and my favourite blues.
This is Layered - a stamp set called Beautiful Day by Altenew.  This one was one of the first few stamps I started out with. I was intrigued by how the image builds up.
The Sizzix set, Watercolour Flowers, is one of the Newest stamps sets I have bought recently.  I could have used it for Layered as well.
Green - using two shades of pigment ink and a large square stamp from Carabelle Studios called Dans Mon Herbier.  I like the grungey elements which are included on the stamp.
My own Hand Carved stamps on an inked background.  I do like the handmade look that these stamps have.
Geometric was made using the Visometry stamp set from Visible Image - one of my favourite stamp companies.
Foam using commercially produced foam leaf stamps, a stamp from my art journal course which I made using die cut foam alphabet and foliage, as well as some other shapes made using die cut foam and stuck onto cardboard.  

On to week three!

10 comments:

  1. Wow, wow and wow. I love that you also make your own stamps - which gives your art yet another unique touch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I do like making my own stamps. I also like lino printing, although I haven't done that for a while.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. Such fun experimenting, enjoy xcx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissie. it is fun and I'm enjoying using my stamps, particularly the ones I don't use that often.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. These are so pretty, Ellie, I'm thinking happy thoughts already.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amalia. They make me feel happy too!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  4. Soooooo creative. I love the 2nd one because the flowers are so pretty and make me smile. And your last one is so perfect for the season.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sandy. I am really enjoying this challenge and it is encouraging me to use some of the stamps which don't often get an outing!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely catch up. So good to see what you have been up to :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu. It was a fun challenge to take part in and as it used stamps and it wasn't too time consuming, it meant I could make a page every day.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete