Sunday 9 April 2023

Happy Easter

 

A long weekend for Easter is just what is needed at the moment!  Work has been very busy so a bit of time off is much appreciated.  To those who celebrate, I hope you have a Happy Easter.  Above is my seasonal tree with its Easter decorations and the odd few chocolate treats! 
There was a beautiful blue sky yesterday, so I had some time in the garden.  The lathyrus vernus is in flower again...this is alboroseus...
...and this is Lathyrus vernus itself.  It is a hardy, reliable plant which I am very fond of.  
Muscari Latifolium with its shades of blue - another of my favourites.
Finally, that blue sky behind the unfurling flowers of Magnolia Susan.  Beautiful!

8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS garden images.
    Happy Easter to you and yours dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. From now until the end of June is my favourite time of the year in the garden. Happy Easter to you too.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. Oh yes... it's wonderful how everything grows and flourishes...
    I wish you a happy Easter Monday.
    Hug of Viola

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Viola. Plants are growing quickly now so things are changing every day.
      I hope you had a Happy Easter too.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. Beautiful flowers. I want to wish you a happy Easter season. Hoping to start enjoying spring over here because its not staying warm.

    https://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Melody. Happy Easter to you too. It is colder here today too and we have a thunderstorm yesterday afternoon.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  4. A belated happy Easter Ellie :) (Monster big boggy catchup for me!) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu. Belated Easter wishes to you too!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete