Thursday 3 August 2023

Index Card a Day (ICAD) 2023 - Weeks 8 and 9

The final weeks of ICAD 2023 came round so here are my interpretations.  Above are: Note to Self; Topiary; Weathervane; Museum (two of our local museums).
Yahtzee (I remember the adverts and knew this was a game - after asking Google, it was described as a game using five dice); Lemon or Lime; Winter.
The final week's offerings were: Bird (using a collage of various bits and pieces); Illustration and Peaceful (my favourite piano concerto to listen to)...
...Filigree and Mosaic.

It has been enjoyable but I'm not sure whether I shall take part next year.  We'll see.  On to the next project which is the Inchie Challenge with Amy Maricle from 7th-16th August.

6 comments:

  1. What fun. I remember Yahtzee. We used to play games with household chores at stake...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, EC. I don't enjoy doing household chores and I would much rather be crafting, but that sounds a fun game!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. These look amazing Ellie! How clever you are! I think my favourites are the bird one & the vintage ladies in long dresses - & I especially love the sepia tones of them both. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie. I do enjoy these challenges and they make me use some of my ever-expanding stash! I like the vintage looking ones too and have made several of these sepia toned projects, including birthday cards!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. Oooh yes, I think my favourite is the vintage bird too. Beautiful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lulu. I do like a bit of a vintage vibe too!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete