I have been playing with my alcohol inks, Yupo paper and lift ink again. The other experiments can be seen here. It is really quick to do and I am enjoying experimenting to see what effects I can get.
This one has been stamped with the lift ink and then...
...the stamp was stamped onto some white paper (this was the back of an envelope!) Two interesting effects for the price of one!
I used a stencil and the lift ink re-inker sponged through to create the distorted chess board pattern. It's quite subtle and I really like it.
This one has been stencilled with swirls using the lift ink and then has been stamped. I gently heat set the ink as I didn't want to melt the Yupo paper. I may use these for cards as they are, or die cut them. Whatever they are used for, I think they will work well.