Tuesday 28 July 2020

Index Card A Day (ICAD) - Week Eight


The penultimate week of ICAD brought some more interesting prompts to think about.  Above there are: Pinwheel; Blue or Blueberry and Orbit.  I do like the way Blue or Blueberry turned out - stencils and stamps with paint and ink created this.  Pinwheel involved me looking up how to make a paper windmill and Orbit was made by drawing round some oval dies on a painty and stamped background.
Above are: Garden Gate (probably my least favourite, but never mind - that one definitely looked better in my head than in reality); Outline; Paisley and Unfold.  In case you are curious about what Unfold looks like when unfolded...
...here it is.  I used some paper from my stash and then added some stamping - 'Note to self: This is your life, Do what you love and do it often' and 'Just Be Happy' both of which appealed to me.  
On to the final week of the challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Love them all, Ellie! ~Andrea xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Andrea. I am enjoying this challenge very much and it is encouraging me to use some of my huge crafting stash (which is good!)
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  2. They are fantastic as always! I think this is the first time that you have said that there is one that you haven't liked the results, that is pretty amazing considering how many you have made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sustainablemum. There have been a few where I have looked back and thought, 'Hmm, that could have been better' but it has been a learning experience as well as a creative one. Now I just need to come up with something to store them in!
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete
  3. So many themes. I think your 99.99% success rate is pretty good :) They are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maria. I have really enjoyed this challenge but now I have a new one - how to store the cards! I have a pattern for a storage box, so may well make that.
      Best wishes
      Ellie

      Delete